How do I submit to a video assignment?
- Locate the Bongo video assignment within your course.
- Click the plus sign ( ) in the lower right of the Video Assignments tool.
- Choose the appropriate video icon from the two that appear:
- Document: Click the document icon to upload an existing video.
- Video Camera: Click the video camera icon to record a new video.
- Select and upload or record and save a video.
- Wait for Bongo Video Assignments to process the video. Once ready, the video will be listed in the Work in Progress section.
- In the Work in Progress section, click the three vertical dots icon (⋮).
- In the menu that opens, click Mark as Ready.
- Click the SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT button.
The Bongo company were previously known as YouSeeU. You may encounter references to YouSeeU in courses, documentation, or tools.