Video: Creating a Faculty or Staff Profile
Creating a Faculty/Staff Page
Screenshot: Finding the Faculty/Staff Profile asset
Faculty/Staff Page Modifiable Content and Terms
- Inline Metadata Section
- Display Name: The text displayed on your website's navigation (i.e. the right-hand navigation and breadcrumbs). This should be the full name of the faculty/staff member (ie. Dr. Adam N. Smith).
- Title: The text displayed as the page title by your browser. This title is also used by search engines. For these profiles, we suggest you place the full name of the faculty/staff member as well.
- Show in Navigation: This controls whether or not the profile is displayed in the right-hand navigation.
- Personal Information: Add as much or as little information as desired to complete the Faculty Staff Profile. The 'Title' field is the only required field and should contain the faculty or staff member's job or position title.
- Additional information: A place to put additional faculty information. The input is a rich-text editor that allows for basic formatting (e.g. bold, italic, underline), linking, image insertion, and HTML manipulation.
Profile images should be 300px wide, or they may appear blurry or distorted.