MAX has a portal specifically for parents with permission from the account holder.
Create Payment Portal Login (created from student Max account):
- Log into Max and follow the procedure below:
- Select STUDENT SERVICES > STUDENT ACCOUNTS > PARENT (Third Party) ACCESS TO BILLING INFORMATION
- Select AUTHORIZED PAYER EMAIL ADDRESS MAINTENANCE
- Locate the email address used for the parents' account or select Add New Third Party Email Address
- Enter a User ID and password for the parent to use (this is not the student's username and password).
- Click save
Once the permission has been granted by the student through MAX, an email will be sent to the parent indicating a User ID and password.
Parents can then access the Payment Portal using the procedure below:
Payment Portal Login (for parents):
- From any web browser, go to http://www.millersville.edu/logins.
- Click the "Payment Portal"
- enter the username and password/pin.
If the login fails, the student must set a new password by creating a new Payment Portal Login.
Any other problems should be directed to the Office of Student Accounts (717-871-5101).