CBORD - Report: Creating a door access report through a Location search or Patron(person)
- STEP 1: Login to CBORD through URL https://cbordweb.millersville.edu/login/cas.php
- STEP 2: Click Ad Hoc Reports link. (The list of available reports is displayed for the user group)
- STEP 3: To see door(s) activity, select ACCESS REPORT, then Access Log.
- STEP 4: On the Access Log Report screen, there are three folders underlined, SELECT, LOCATION and SHARE
To create a report by location, select LOCATION tab
- STEP 5: Left-Click on the LOCATION folder (McComsey doors start with number 1201)
- STEP 6: Left-Click on the checkbox(s) at the left of all doors you want to see included in the report.
- STEP 7: Click on Submit button and then YES on the following screen to wait for the report to be generated. The report will usually be available for download in less than a minute.
- - OR - -
To create a report about a Patron, click the Select tab
- STEP 5: To see transactions for an individual, first obtain the individual's PIK number from the General Folder in the Patron Lookup screen
- STEP 6: Type the PIK into the PIK field.
- STEP 7: In the Transaction Date field, click on the down arrow (select the date range or key in a date range)
NOTE: The SHARE option is not currently used at Millersville.
PATRON INFO report displays individuals who have access to doors at a location.
- STEP 1: Left mouse click on "Patron Info,"
- STEP 2: Select "Flags"
- STEP 3: Select "Flags by Flag Type."
- STEP 4: The "Flag Number field" is the only field to use in the SELECT folder.
- STEP 5: Enter "50" in the two flag number fields and click on the submit button.
- STEP 6: On the next screen, click on "YES" and the report will run.