Outlook can be set up on smart phones that have Exchange support, either as a built in App, or one that can be downloaded separately. This will sync your email and calendar on your phone.
Setting up Email on Iphones:
- Tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Select "Exchange"
- Fill in user name as full email (email@example.com) and use your Millersville password as password.
- The description can be whatever you would like it to show up as on your device
- Chose to configure manually
- Put in your full email and password in again as directed.
- Fill in domain as MUAD, fill in server as outlook.office365.com.
- Turn on Mail and Calendars. (Contacts will not transfer from the global address book. Only the address you personally save under the contacts tab in Outlook will show up if you turn on contacts.)
Setting up Outlook Email on Android:
- Tap Menu>Settings>Accounts and sync>Add account>Microsoft Exchange or Corporate
- Type in Full Email address (First name.Last firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type password (Outlook Password)
- Tap Next (If a warning shows up press Yes/Accept)
- Tap Manual Setup (If there is not a manual button, skip to step 6)
- For Domain\username type muad\username (ex. "John Doe" muad\jdoe) (If username and domain are separated, type muad as domain and your username in the username field)
- Make sure Password is typed in correctly
- For Exchange server type mail.millersville.edu
- Make sure "Use secure connection (SSL)" is checked
- Tap next (If a warning shows up press Yes/Accept)
- Make your adjustments to your email options. Make sure to select Calendar. (Contacts will not transfer from the global address book. Only the address you personally save under the contacts tab in Outlook will show up if you turn on contacts.)
- Tap Next
- Name your Account and Tap Done. (If a warning shows up tap Activate/Yes)
Note: Not all Android devices have the same step by step setup but will use the same information.
Changing Outlook Password on Iphone:
- Select Settings
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on your Millersville Acccount
- Select Account (shows your email Email Address)
- Change your password in the password field
- Click on Done and then click on Done again
Changing Outlook Password on Galaxy S III:
- Open your email app
- Press your Menu button (Bottom Right)
- Press settings
- Select your Millersville account.
- Scroll down to Exchange server settings and select it
- Change your password
- Scroll down to Done and press it
- Click OK to any security messages pop ups and back out of settings.