Outlook Password Portal
Millersville University Information Technology synchronizes your MU Outlook account and password with the PASSHE ESS system. Any MU Outlook password change will automatically be synchronized with your PASSHE ESS account. To login to our myAccount@MU Outlook password portal you need to login with your Outlook (mu_domain) account and current password and then change your password.
The myAccount@MU service provides Millersville University employees access to the Outlook Password Portal, a place to manage their Outlook (mu_domain) account without the need to contact the Help Desk. myAccount@MU facilitates changing a forgotten password by answering two security questions that are established when you first enroll in the password portal.
Note: Passwords expire after 180 days and you will not be able to log into myAccount@MU to change it after it expires. If you receive an email saying your password is about to expire, please change it immediately! However, if you do get locked out, please call the Help Desk at x7777 option #1 to get it reset.
myAccount@MU allows employees to:
- Use your Outlook password for PASSHE ESS access.
- Reset forgotten passwords without assistance from the Help Desk.
- Select two (2) security questions and provide your personalized answers.
- Better secure the account by meeting industry-standard password complexity.
- Better protect university data by changing the password every 180 days.