Millersville University's wireless internet access on campus has a simplified method for connecting your device while maintaining security and flexibility of use.
There are three networks available to the Millersville community. They are available across all campus buildings.
- Marauder - Secure network for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Marauder Guest - Solely for campus guests. (Requires email registration)
- Marauder IoT - Devices that require less stringent security and only require general internet access. (Gaming consoles, firesticks, etc)
Marauder and Marauder IoT Requirements
- An MU domain account authorized for Marauder access.
- Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, New/Incoming Students, Guests
- A computer or handheld device capable of using 802.1x to make a wireless connection.
- Students -- Students living in the residences must have paid the Technology Fee before connecting to the wired network in one of the residences