From the Office 365 Dashboard you can install Microsoft Office 2016 or use Office Online to collaborate.
- Office 2016 includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- You can install Office on up to 5 computers (Mac or PC)
The Office 365 installs are for personal devices only and should not be installed on your University issued computer(s). If you wish to have a newer version of office installed on your University computer(s), submit a Help Desk request at https://millersvilleuniversity.sysaidit.com/EndUserPortal.jsp
How to Install Office 2016
- Log into the Office 365 dashboard by going to https://portal.office.com
- Click Install Now
- Office 2016 will provide you with browser specific instructions on how to complete the download and install. Follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Use Office Online
- Simply click on the program you would like to use. Once loaded it will look almost identical to the desktop version
- To save documents click on File in the upper left corner and select Save As. Note:
- To share documents click on Share in the upper right corner by your name
- You can choose to either e-mail the document or get a link that you can send