From the Office 365 Dashboard you can install Microsoft Office 2016 or use Office Online to collaborate.
- Office 2016 includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- You can install Office on up to 5 computers (Mac or PC)
- The desktop version of Outlook does not work off campus. Users will still need to access their e-mail on the web by going to mail.millersville.edu
The Office 365 installs are for personal devices only and should not be installed on your University issued computer(s). If you wish to have a newer version of office installed on your University computer(s), submit a Help Desk request at https://millersvilleuniversity.sysaidit.com/EndUserPortal.jsp
How to Install Office 2016
- Log into the Office 365 dashboard by going to https://portal.office.com
- Click Install Now
- Office 2016 will provide you with browser specific instructions on how to complete the download and install. Follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Use Office Online
- Simply click on the program you would like to use. Once loaded it will look almost identical to the desktop version
- To save documents click on File in the upper left corner and select Save As. Note:
- To share documents click on Share in the upper right corner by your name
- You can choose to either e-mail the document or get a link that you can send