Every Millersville student automatically gets a Millersville username and myVILLE email account upon admission to the University. Residence Hall students must have a valid Millersville username to access the internet from their dorm room, as will all students using computers in the various labs around campus.
- Available to Millersville University Students
- Must have a Millersville ID number
- Must have a current and active status with the University, determined and verified by Registrar.
- Must read and agree to the University Responsible Use of Information Technology Resources policy.
Protecting your identity and personal information is important to us. By requiring a Millersville username and password to access our services, we are able to offer you a more secure networked environment.
- Millersville username -- personalized account based on your full name, this will become part of your Millersville e-mail address.
- Student E-mail -- access to myVILLE Mail, the email service for all Millersville students. It how you will communicate with your faculty. That is also the account that is used by university administrative offices in their official communications with students
- myAccount@MU Online Account Management -- if forgot your password, or you know your password and want to change it, you can do so online at anytime.
- myVILLE Portal -- the student portal to the University's computing and networking systems - your access point to Millersville University's on-line services.
- Access to Desire2Learn, Millersville’s online course management system
- Access to various Web Services
Accounts are automatically created for each student upon admission. No action is required by you in order to receive this account.
However, you will need to activate your accounts in order to create passwords for them. Here are instructions for how to do so:
It is also possible to reset forgotten passwords after the account has already been created. See the following links for instructions:
If you have any further questions, you may feel free to contact the Help Desk at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or by calling (717) 871-7777.