Manuals and quick sheets for smart classroom equipment are available in PDF format below.
- Byerly Smart Classrooms
- Caputo Armstrong Auditorium Quick Sheet
- Roddy Multimedia Carts
- Hash-Bassler Smart Classrooms
- Hash 12 & 13 Smart Classrooms
- McComsey AV Classrooms Quick Instruction
- McComsey Lectern Quick Instruction Sheet
- Stayer Mobile Network Cart Quick Sheet
- Stayer Smart Classrooms
- Caputo 211 Smart Classroom
- Myers Auditorium Smart Classroom
Group and individual training for the smart classroom equipment is available. Please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 871-2371 to schedule training.
If you are teaching in Osburn, please contact Bill Horst at Bill.Horst@millersville.edu or (717) 872-3094.
If you are teaching in Caputo/Roddy, please contact the Office of the Dean of Science and Mathematics at (717) 872-3407.
If you are teaching in any other building on campus, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or (717) 871-2371. Information Technology staff will work with you to provide you with training, documentation, and a key.