Ricoh Multi-Function Devices
- The University has a contract with Ricoh for Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) for each department. MFDs can copy, print, scan to email and in some cases fax.
- The use of the departmental MFD is the preferred way to print as well as the most cost-effective way of managing printing.
- Under the contract toner and service are provided for each MFD. Paper is supplied by the department. To order toner or to place a service call, please have the serial number of your MFD handy and go to MyRicoh.com.
- You can manage many functions of your MFD online via Ricoh's Web Image Monitor. Simply type your MFD's IP address into a browser. If you do not know your MFD's IP address click here: Ricoh - How to Obtain your copier's IP Address
- Millersville's Technology Help Desk (717) 871-7777 can offer limited support for any issues involving connectivity between these Ricoh copiers and University equipment.
Below are some guides to some of basic functions involving Ricoh copiers:
Utilizing User Codes:
- Ricoh Quick Reference Guide - basic how-to copy, scan, fax, etc.
- How to set up locked printing
- Address Book Instructions - how-to instructions about address book management using the touch screen at the copier
- Scanning to a Folder
- Adding, Changing & Deleting Users in Web Image Monitor - address book managment