Blogs @ Millersville
- Collaboration -- allow members of the department or student workers to contribute and edit content using a built in WYSIWYG editor
- Media management -- easily upload files and images using the built in WordPress media library
- Social networking -- all blogs within Blogs @ Millersville University take advantage of BuddyPress, a collection of social networking features
- View more WordPress and BuddyPress features.
You must have an @millersville.edu email address to register for an account.
Wikis @ Millersville
A wiki is a website that allows users to easily create and manage any number of interlinked web pages using a web browser. The wiki service offered by Millersville University provides users with collaborative web space to showcase work and research or provide easy-to-use, web-accessible documentation. Wiki space administrators can restrict access to individuals, a small group, or to the world.
- Access Control -- Control who can gain access to your content
- Communication and collaboration -- publish your work and documentation and gain feedback from others
- Media Management -- upload photos, documents and other files to further enhance your content
- View more Atlassian Confluence features.
This service is available to faculty, staff, academic departments and administrative units.
- Accessing Existing Wiki Spaces -- Visit the Millersville Wiki Dashboard and log in using your Millersville login credentials.
- Obtain a Wiki Service Space -- Contact the Help Desk to request a new wiki space.
- Online Documentation -- Please see the Atlassian Confluence User's Guide (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+User's+Guide) for more information on how to use the wiki.