Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Computer Lab Tips (PC Labs)
- SAVE and SAVE OFTEN. Do not save to the machine. Always save to a flash or external drive.
- Always log off when you are finished with your session by going to START > LOG OFF. Never leave the lab with your desktop session logged on.
- If your machine gets locked up and any operation is not permitted, you may reboot by using the power button.
- If your desktop session freezes, move to another desktop and login and your session will follow you to that machine.
- Call the IT Help Desk at x7777 or (717) 871-7777.