Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
How do I look up course section information?
- Launch and log in to Banner.
- In the "Go To..." text entry field, type "SSASECT" without the quotation marks.
- Press the Enter/Return key on your keyboard.
- In the "Term Code" text entry field, type the termcode (e.g. "201520") of the section you wish to check.
- Press the Tab key on your keyboard.
- In the "CRN" text entry field, type the CRN of the section you wish to check.
- Click the "Next Block" button (
) on the toolbar.
- View section information by clicking on the "Course Section Information", "Section Enrollment Information", "Meeting Times and Instructor", and "Section Preferences" tabs.