MU Print Allotment
Total GoPrint $$
Fall 2016 - current
- Each student at Millersville University is given an allocation of printouts (at no cost to the student) for each Fall and Spring Semesters in designated lab printers on campus.
- For calendar purposes Fall Semester will be defined as July 1 – December 31; Spring Semester will be defined as January 1 – June 30.
- Printers will default to double-sided printing (one page, double sided = 2 prints)
- Unused printouts will not be rolled over to the next semester. On the first day of each semester each student will start with a new print allotment.
- Unused GoPrint $$ will not be reimbursed to the student.
- Printing beyond the MU Print Allotment per semester will be at the cost of the student via Marauder Gold. Once you have exceeded your MU Print Allotment you will need to use money in your Marauder Gold account in order to print.