From the Office 365 Dashboard you can install Microsoft Office 2016 apps or use Office Online to collaborate.
OneNote and Outlook are not available for download on iPads. However, you can still use OneNote online.
How to Install Office Apps
- Log into the Office 365 dashboard by going to https://portal.office.com
- Click one the app you would like to download
- You will be redirected to the app store to download the selected Office app. Click Open to be redirected
- The app download will automatically start. Note: You might be required to enter your AppleID
- Each app will need to be installed individually. While an app is downloading you can return to Safari to select another app by clicking on Back to Safari in the upper left hand corner of the screen
- As the apps are downloading they will appear on the home screen