Proceed to the ID Card System page.
• The photo upload feature accepts JPEG, PNG, and GIF file types (max 1 MB size).
• This picture is for identification purposes. The picture must clearly identify you as a person.
• You must be looking straight at the camera. (No side profiles!)
• The background must be a light solid color. (white/off white)
• There can be no borders on the photo.
• There should be a small space between your head and the top of the images, as well as a definite contrast between you and the background.
• The photograph must be in color.
• No red eye or flash reflection on glasses or contact lenses.
• No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face.
• The Millersville ID Card office reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet these requirements.
• Multiple unacceptable photos may require a visit to the ID Office to process a OneCard.
• Photo submissions are manually reviewed. Depending on your choice, you may receive a text message or an e-mail if the photo is rejected. You will have an option to submit another photo.
• If you have any difficulty meeting any of these guidelines, please contact the Millersville ID Card Office.
• You may have your photo taken on campus in Boyer Hall, Room 123 during our regular hours, 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Please have your M# and a valid photo ID with you. We are closed on all university holidays.