The University's Microsoft Exchange server offers comprehensive e-mail and calendaring services to faculty and staff.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff
- An account authorized for email access
- Must have a current and active status with the University, determined and verified by Human Resources.
- Must read and agree to the University Responsible Use of Information Technology Resources policy.
- Mail quota -- 3GB
- Integrated email and calendaring
- A robust, web-based email service, Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Native operating system support and integration for both Microsoft Windows users and Macintosh users (with Apple's release of Snow Leopard)
- Increased security and spam prevention with the Barracuda Spam Firewall.
- Every Millersville employee receives access to a personalized email address. This is how you will communicate with your fellow associates, students, and administrative offices.
- Online Help -- See the following pages for more information