We provide you with a wide variety of technology services and computing resources to support your work. Before you can take advantage of these services, you must have a Millersville username and password. Your Millersville username and password are used to confirm your identity across most computing resources at the University. They are required when you want to read your Millersville e-mail, access computer labs, connect to the wireless network, or view your personal information online.
- Available to Millersville University Faculty and Staff
- Must have a Millersville ID number
- Must have a current and active status with the University, determined and verified by Human Resources.
- Must read and agree to the University Policy for Responsible Use policy.
Protecting your identity and personal information is important to us. By requiring a Millersville username and password to access our services, we are able to offer you a more secure networked environment.
- Millersville username -- personalized account based on your full name, this will become part of your Millersville e-mail address.
- myAccount@MU Online Account Management -- if forgot your password, or you know your password and want to change it, you can do so online at anytime.
- myVille Portal -- is Millersville's online portal to information and services needed at Millersville.
- Access to D2L, Millersville's online course management system
- Access to additional Web Services
Upon to your arrival on campus, you will receive a Millersville username and password.
If you are already on campus but do not have, or have forgotten components of, your Millersville username and password, please contact the Help Desk (x7777) or submit a IT Help Desk Request.
- Online Help -- See the following pages for more information