Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
When I attempt to run i>clicker, i>grader, or other i>clicker software, my Mac tells me the application "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." How do I fix that?
- Open the Apple menu on your Mac by clicking the Apple icon at the left end of the menu bar.
- In the menu that opens, choose "System Preferences..."
- In the System Preferences window that opens, locate the Personal section.
- Within the Personal section, click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- On the General tab, locate the settings related to "Allow applications downloaded from".
- If the "Allow applications downloaded from" settings controls are greyed out:
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left corner of the "Security & Privacy" window.
- In the authentication window that appears, enter the name and password of a user with administrative rights on your Mac.
- Click the "Unlock" button in the authentication window.
- Under "Allow applications downloaded from", click the bubble next to "Anywhere".
- In the warning dialog that appears, click the "Allow From Anywhere" button.