Closed Caption Editing (Cloud Recordings Only)|Quick – Start
Click or tap "Manage".
- Log in if prompted.
- In the left column, click or tap "Recordings".
- Under the topic section of your recordings Click or tap the "topic recording".
- Select the video play button.
- To the right of the video you will now see your Audio Transcript to the right of the video.
- When you want to edit the transcript move your cursor over the line you want to edit, then select the pencil icon (to the right of text).
- This will pause the recording, now edit your text and select save.
- After to each edit and save your recording will pause and play as you move through the transcript.
Please note, **If you want to save the recording for continuous use and sharing , we recommend using our premium video service MU video.**
- To upload to MU video please follow these steps located on our wiki page here: MU Video Quick Guide Upload
- To render Closed Caption via the MU video portal please follow these steps located on our wiki page here: Add Captions to Video in MU Video
For further help or if you are encountering any issues, please contact the help desk at 717-871-7777