MU Video - Quick Guide - Video Quiz
Create a Video Quiz:
- Select from Add New menu.
- Click the button in line with a media you would like the quiz to relate to or click the button at the top of the page to upload a new video for the quiz.
- The Quiz Editor will display with a copy of your selected video on the left and the first of 3 options panels on the right. Edit your "Quiz Name" and "Welcome Message" if desired. Verify desired options on each panel. Click "Apply" to advance to next panel.
- Click Apply on "Score" panel to move to "Add Questions" Panel.
- Start playing the video
- Pause where you want to add a question.
- Click the that appears in the center of the video screen.
- The Question Editor will appear.
- Place your question in the "Add a Question Here" field.
- Type the Correct answer into the first answer field.
- Add an additional answer to the second answer field.
- Click to add additional answer fields.
- Click to rearrange the order in which the answers will appear.
to expand options to fill in Hints and/or Why fields.
- Click apply to save text left in Hint or Why fields and return to the question edit field.
- Click Save button to save question or Delete to return to editor without saving question.
- Icons marking the location of questions will be displayed on a timeline below the video. Click and drag the icons to reposition the questions.
- Your Quiz is saved each time you save a question.
- Use to see how video and questions will display to users.
- Use to access Share and Actions menus for the finished video.
Edit a Video Quiz:
- Select the Media from your My Media list.
- See steps 3-11 above.