MU Video Quick Guide: Create Clip of Video
NOTE: Media owners must edit Media options to enable Clipping for individual pieces of Media. Media owners can make clips of their own media without enabling Clipping option.
- Go to the Media you want to clip.
- Select from the Actions menu. If "Create Clip" does not appear, clipping has not been enabled for this Media by the Media owner.
- Drag and drop the point marker to where the clip should start. Click "Set Starting Point" Button.
- Drag and drop the point marker to where the clip should end. Click "Set Ending Point" button.
- "Preview" button will display a player with the clip for you to play before saving.
- Repeat 3-5 until satisfied with the clip.
- Click Create Clip button.
- Edit Media details for the Clip.
- Click .