i›clicker Quick Guide: Syncing i>clicker Grades with D2L
If you have not connected the course to D2L before, follow this guide before proceeding.
In order for grades to be synced properly, the session should be closed and the correct answers set.
You can pick and choose which sessions you would like to upload, not all sessions need to be uploaded.
1. After the completion of a session (and the marking of correct responses), the scores of students will appear immediately in the i>clicker gradebook.
Find out how to name your sessions here.
1. To name a session, click "View" under the lesson you would like to name, shown below in the orange box.
2. Click "Summary", shown below in the orange box.
3. From the summary window, you can rename the session, shown below in the orange box.
2. Click "Sync Scores", shown below in the orange box.
3. From the sync scores window, select the sessions you would like to sync. After selecting all the sessions you would like to sync, click "Next", shown below in the orange box.
4. From this window you can customize the way in which scores enter the system. For a quick guide on what each of these options means, click here. Click upload when you have finished adjusting the settings.
5. After clicking upload, a message will appear stating the upload was successful, the scores will now appear in the D2L gradebook.