How may I check when, and from where, materials were copied into a course?
- Click on "⚙" in the navigation bar.
- Click "Import / Export / Copy Components".
- Under "Copy Components from another Org Unit", click the "View History" link.
The Copy Course Components History page that displays shows:
- the course from which components were copied
- the date and time the copy started
- the date and time the copy ended
- whether or not the copy succeeded
Can I see more detail?
Yes. On the Copy Course Components History page:
- Locate the copy event for which you wish to see more detail.
- For that copy, click "Copy Completed".
- (optional) At the bottom of the displayed copy log, click the "Load More" bar to show another page of the log.
The page that displays shows a log—oldest entry at the bottom, newest at the top—of the copy process.
What if my course doesn't have a "View History" link under "Copy Components from another Org Unit"?
Copy components hasn't been used in your course yet.