How may I keep up to date on the status of, and news about, D2L and related tools?
You can receive updates by email or through an RSS reader.
Getting Updates by Email
In order to receive email updates about new D2L Resources blog posts, you'll need to:
I. Logging in to Millersville's Wiki System
- Look at the right end of the black header at the top of this page. If you see there:
- A square profile picture and a downward pointing triangle: You are already logged in. Skip ahead to Watching the D2L Resources Blog.
- The text "Log in": You have not logged in yet. Continue on with these instructions.
- Click the "Log in" link.
- On the login page that opens:
- In the "myVILLE Username" box, type your standard Millersville username. This is the same username you use to log in to D2L and your Millersville email.
- In the "myVILLE Password" box, type your standard Millersville password. This is the same password you use to log in to D2L and your Millersville email.
- Click the "LOGIN" button.
II.Watching the D2L Resources Blog
- Go to the D2L Resources blog.
Near the top right of the D2L Resources blog page, click:
Watch this Blog
After following these instructions, you will receive email updates from the D2L Resources blog. The updates will go to your Millersville email account.
Getting Updates by RSS
Using an RSS reader, you may subscribe to the D2L Resources blog:
Please see below for more information.
What is RSS?
RSS, which stands for Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication, provides a means by which you can receive a feed of the latest information from a web site or blog without having to visit that web site or blog with a browser.
For more information, please see RSS at Wikipedia.
What is an RSS reader?
An RSS reader is an application that retrieves and displays RSS feeds.
What RSS reader should I use?
The Instructional & Technology Support team cannot recommend particular RSS readers or support them. We can only suggest you try one or more of the highly rated RSS readers in your computer's or mobile device's app store.