How do I change the number of people whose webcam video appears at the same time during a Collaborate session?
These instructions assume you are using Collaborate and not Collaborate Ultra.
Not sure which Collaborate you are using? Check out our comparison page.
These instructions assume you are in Blackboard Collaborate.
To set the simultaneous cameras limit:
- Open the Tools menu.
- Within the Tools menu, open the "Video" sub-menu.
- Choose "Maximum Simultaneous Cameras..."
- In the "Maximum Simultaneous Cameras" window that opens:
- Move the slider to the maximum number of simultaneous cameras you wish to allow during the session.
- Click the "OK" button.
- The maximum value for simultaneous cameras is 6.
- Lowering the simultaneous cameras limit benefits participants using slow Internet connections.