How do I schedule a virtual meeting?
These instructions assume you are in Wiggio.
- In the left-hand, Groups column locate the group with whom you will be meeting.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Feed tab.
- (optional) In the topmost text box, type a comment about the virtual meeting.
- For Type, click "Virtual Meeting".
- In the Name box, type a name for your virtual meeting.
- Choose the planned Length of your virtual meeting.
- For "When" choose:
- Start right now
- Set a date and time
- Use the calendar tool to select the date of your meeting.
- Click into the next box and select the time of your meeting.
- Request availability
- Click "Add date" and use the calendar tool to select a possible meeting date.
- Click "Time 1" and select a possible meeting time.
- (optional) Click "Time 2", "Time 3", etc. and select more possible meeting times.
- (optional) Click "More time slots" for four additional slots you can use for possible meeting times.
- (optional) Click the "Add a new date" button to add another possible meeting date.
- (optional) Click delete ( ) to remove a possible meeting date.
- (optional) Add additional participants.
- Click the "Post" button.
The Wiggio virtual meeting phone number is not toll-free and is in the 716 (New York, NY) area code. You are responsible for any charges incurred.