How do I schedule a conference call?
These instructions assume you are in Wiggio.
- In the left-hand, Groups column locate the group with whom you will be conferencing.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Feed tab.
- (optional) In the topmost text box, type a comment about the call.
- For Type, click "Conference Call".
- In the Name box, type a name for your call.
- Choose the planned Length of your call.
- For "When" choose:
- Start right now
- Set a date and time
- Use the calendar tool to select the date of your call.
- Click into the next box and select the time of your call.
- Request availability
- Click "Add date" and use the calendar tool to select a possible call date.
- Click "Time 1" and select a possible call time.
- (optional) Click "Time 2", "Time 3", etc. and select more possible call times.
- (optional) Click "More time slots" for four additional slots you can use for possible call times.
- (optional) Click the "Add a new date" button to add another possible call date.
- (optional) Click delete ( ) to remove a possible call date.
- (optional) Add additional participants.
- Click the "Post" button.
The Wiggio conference call phone number is not toll-free and is in the 702 (Las Vegas, NV) area code. You are responsible for any charges incurred.