I began creating a new thread, but I saved it as a draft instead of posting it. How do I return to my draft?
- Switch to grid view.
- Return to the topic where you typed your unposted thread.
- In the topic's toolbar, D2L will display a message, "Note: You have ( n ) draft(s) saved in this topic", where n is the number of draft threads you've saved in this topic.
- Click that draft topic message.
- Click the subject of the draft thread you wish to recover.
- (optional) Edit your draft:
- Click the Edit button.
- Make your edits.
- Click the Post button.
If you don't see a "Note: You have ( n ) draft(s) saved in this topic" message:
- In the View drop-down in the topic's toolbar, choose Drafts.
- Click the Apply button for the View control.
If a topic's drafts view displays only the message "No posts to display", you have not saved any posts as draft for that topic.