How may I record a webcam video and include it within a course?
Webcam videos may be recorded and added any place the HTML Editor is available.
- In the HTML Editor's toolbar, click the "Insert Stuff" button ( ).
- In the left column of the Insert Stuff window that appears, click " My Media".
- Click "Add New" to open a drop-down menu.
- In the Add New menu, select " Webcam Recording".
- In the Adobe Flash Player Settings window that appears, choose to Allow access to your computer's webcam and microphone.
- Click the "Record" button to begin recording.
- Click the "Stop" button when done.
- Click the "Play" button to review your video.
- If you are not satisfied with your video, click "Clear" to discard it and try again.
- When satisfied with your recording, click the "Next" button.
- Enter a title, description, and tags for your recording to assist you in searching for it later.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Click the "Insert" button.