How can I print from Binder for iPad?
Binder for iPad can print only to AirPrint printers.
- While viewing the item you wish to print, tap the share icon ( ) in the lower left corner of the Binder for iPad screen.
- In the Export menu that opens, tap "Print".
- In the Printer Options menu that opens:
- If you want to print more than one copy, tap "+" icon to increase the number of copies that Binder will print.
- If you do not want to print all the pages of the document:
- Tap "All Pages".
- In the Page Range menu that opens, choose the first and last page to print.
- Tap "Select Printer".
- In the Printer menu that opens, tap the printer to which you want to print.