How do I make a course active?
These instructions assume you have already logged in to D2L and entered the course in which you wish to work.
To make a D2L course active:
- Click on in the navigation bar.
- In the menu that opens, click Course Admin.
- Follow the Course Offering Information link.
- Check the box next to Course is active.
- Click the Save button.
Video: Make a Course Active
Do not uncheck Course has start date or Course has end date.
Help Desk Contact Info
Location: Bard Hall
Classroom Hotline: 717-871-7280
After Hours D2L Help: 877-325-7778
- Fall/Spring Semesters:
- M-TH 8AM - 7PM EST, F 8AM - 5PM EST
- Summer Sessions:
- M-F 8AM - 4PM EST
M 9-11AM, 12-7PM
- T 11AM-4PM
- W 9-10:30AM, 1-7PM
- TH 9AM-5PM
- F 9-11AM, 1-4PM
By Appointment - book an appointment
Technical Assistance Center - Bard Hall
Search D2L Resources