How may I email my entire class?
FERPA regulations prohibit any type of “posting” of student grades where others have access to them. This applies even if a unique, non-identifying number is used to “mask” each student. Also, grades should never be posted on a non-University approved source such as Google Docs or sent within a list of grades via a mass email. If you have any questions regarding the FERPA requirements, please contact Registrar Alison Hutchinson.
- Click on "Communication" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Classlist" from the menu that opens.
- On the Classlist page, click the "Email Classlist" button.
- On the Email Classlist page, click the "Send Email" button.
- In the "Compose New Message" window that opens:
- Type a subject for your message.
- Type your message.
- Click the "Send" button.
For privacy reasons, email sent from D2L uses blind carbon copy (BCC) by default. For more information, please see: Email rate limiting and delays.