The discussions tool provides a space for asynchronous communication. Within the discussions tool, forums group related areas of discussion. Within forums, topics provide space for discussion, and that discussion takes place in topics and replies.
- Forums group topics by theme, unit, etc. Only instructors can create forums.
- Topics provide space for conversation. Only instructors can create topics.
- Threads are lines of conversation within topics.
- Posts start threads and continue the conversation within them.
- Accessing discussions
- Discussions information for Instructors
- Discussions size limits
- Embed Media from MU Video to a Discussion Post
- Including original message in reply
- Recovering draft discussions posts
- Switching to grid view
- Switching to reading view