Some email messages from D2L are going into my junk folder. How do I disable the junk email filter in Outlook?
In Outlook 2016 for Windows
- On the Home tab, in the Delete section, click "Junk".
- In the menu that opens, click "Junk E-mail Options..."
- In the Junk Email Options window that opens, click "No Automatic Filtering".
- Click the "OK" button.
In Outlook 2016 for macOS
You do not need to disable junk email filtering. Outlook 2016 for macOS does not perform any client-side junk email filtering.
In Outlook Web App for Office 365
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- In the Settings bar that opens on the right, under the "Your app settings" heading, click "Mail".
- In the Options bar that opens on the left, under the "Accounts" heading, click "Block or allow".
- Click "Don't move email to my Junk Email folder".
- Click "Save".