How do I create a to-do list in Wiggio?
These instructions assume you are in Wiggio.
- Click the Feed tab.
- Click the To-do ( ) button.
- (optional) In the topmost text box, type a comment about the to-do list.
- In the List Name box, type a name for your to-do list.
- In the Task box, type your first or only to-do list item.
- (optional) Click "Set due date" to assign a completion date to the to-do list item.
- Choose a date from the calendar that opens.
- (optional) Click "Assign task" to set the person responsible for completing this to-do list item.
- (optional) Click the "Add another task" button to add another item to your to-do list.
- (optional) Use the up ( ) and down ( ) arrows to reorder to-do list items.
- (optional) Click delete ( ) to remove a to-do list item.
- Add participants to your to-do list.
- Click the "Post" button.
This video was created by D2L, Inc., not by Millersville University. Some details covered in the video may differ in Millersville's implementation.