How do I create a text file shared with a group?
These instructions assume you are in Wiggio.
- In the left-hand, Groups column locate the group with which you wish to share your file.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Folder tab.
- Click the " Create" button.
- In the menu that opens, click " Document".
- In the "Create a Document" window that opens:
- In the Name box, type a name for the text document.
- (optional) In the Comment box, type a comment for the file.
- (optional) Add additional participants.
- (optional) Choose a notification option, either:
- "Notify participants via their group mailing list preference"
- "Do not notify participants"
- Click the "Create" button.
- Click the appropriate button:
- "Open now": to begin editing your text document immediately
- "Later": to create a blank text document for later use
This video was created by D2L, Inc., not by Millersville University. Some details covered in the video may differ in Millersville's implementation.