How do I create a folder to organize shared files?
These instructions assume you are in Wiggio.
- In the left-hand, Groups column locate the group where you wish to create a folder.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Folder tab.
- (optional) If you wish to create a new folder inside an existing folder, click on that existing folder.
- Click the " Create" button.
- In the menu that opens, click " Folder".
- In the "Create a Folder" window that opens:
- In the Name box, type a name for the folder.
- Click the "Create" button.
This video was created by D2L, Inc., not by Millersville University. Some details covered in the video may differ in Millersville's implementation.