How do I change a person from Student to Instructor or Instructor to Student?
To change a person's role inside a D2L course:
- Click on Communication in the navigation bar.
- Select Classlist from the menu that opens.
- In the class list, locate the person whose role you wish to change.
- Check the box at the left end of that person's row in the class list.
- In the toolbar at the top or bottom of the class list, click the Enrollment button.
- On the Change Enrollments page that opens:
- In the New Role column, click -- Select a New Role --.
- In the -- Select a New Role -- drop-down menu that opens, select the appropriate new role. Examples: Student, Instructor, or Student (Ext Access).
- Click the Save button.