How do I change a person from Student to Instructor or Instructor to Student?
To change a person's role inside a D2L course:
- Click on "Communication" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Classlist" from the menu that opens.
- In the class list, locate the person whose role you wish to change.
- Check the box at the left end of that person's row in the class list.
- In the toolbar at the top or bottom of the class list, click the "Enrollment" button ( ).
- On the "Change Enrollments" page that loads, locate the "-- Select a New Role --" drop-down menu at the right end of the row containing the person's name.
- In the "-- Select a New Role --" drop-down menu, select the appropriate role (e.g. "Student", "Instructor", or "Student (Ext Access)").
- Click the "Save" button.