How do I add notes regarding the items in a reading list?
- Navigate within the course to the location of the reading list link.
- Click the reading list link.
- If a "Click for Readings" button appears, click that button.
- In the Search page that opens in a new window or tab:
- Click the "See Current Reading List" link near the top of the page.
- Locate the "Add/Edit Notes" boxes for the items in your reading list. Each item has its own "Add/Edit Notes" box.
- Type your notes into the "Add/Edit Notes" boxes.
- Click the "Update Notes and Sort Order" button for every item for which you added notes.
- Return to D2L by closing the Search window or tab.