How do I add a link to a reading list within a content topic?
- Click on "Resource" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Content" from the menu that opens.
- Locate the topic in which you wish to add the reading list link.
- Open the topic.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the topic's title.
- Select "Edit HTML" from the menu that opens.
- In the HTML editor, click the Insert QuickLink button.
- In the Insert QuickLink window that appears, click External Learning Tools.
- In the list of available external learning tools, click Reading List.