- The Evaluate Submissions page will now display in full screen.
- The navbar will no longer display while on the Evaluate Submissions screen.
- Instructors will need to click the "Back to Submissions" button to return to the user list to see and use the navbar.
- Instructors can now change the title text within the banner image, or remove all text from the banner image, on a course homepage. This will not change the course title which displays in the nav bar.
- Some replacement strings may be used within the banner text.
- When a learner clicks "Start Quiz" the Quiz page now displays in full screen.
- The navbar will no longer display while to a learner while the quiz attempt is in progress.
- Students will need to submit the Quiz attempt and then click the "Done" button on the Submission View screen to return to the Quizzes list to see and use the navbar.
- Users may now add files containing closed captions to their video notes.
- The captioned text displays when viewing the video note, if users selected the closed caption option.
My Course Widget
- The course tiles on the Home page, which appears upon login, now contain
- New status indicator for "Inactive" and "Closed" course status. Tile images will no longer be greyed out.
- New layout of course name, code, semester and dates.
- Course notifications sorted by tool are nested within each course tile.