- Users can now download and print a document that has been uploaded to the Course Overview area of Content
- Quicklinks can now be created directly to a Content Module, SubModule, or Course Overview. Previously links could only be created to a single Content Topic page.
- A chemistry equation writing function is now available in the HTML Editor. Users can select this feature directly within the equation editor.
- When creating new groups, and choosing the option to Set up discussion areas for those new groups, you will now have the option to attach those new groups to an existing topic; attaching the new groups in this manner will create a group restricted thread in that topic. Previously instructors would have had to create a new Group Type Topic before restricting threads to a group category.
- The ability to schedule Wiggio virtual meetings is no longer available.