Capital Construction and Maintenance Projects - POWER OUTAGE - Campus Wide
As Millersville University's D2L system is hosted at an off-campus data center, this campus wide power outage will not affect D2L. Should campus networking equipment lose power during Sunday's work on the campus electrical system, access to D2L from on-campus computers may be interrupted. However, the D2L system itself will not be disrupted by this planned, on campus power outage.
A campus-wide outage is scheduled to reverse temporary measures implemented this morning during the power outage. This outage will return power to normal operations.
- Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Beginning Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- Ending Time: 10:30 p.m. Eastern
- Power to most buildings will be off for approximately 10 minutes.
- McComsey Hall and Hull Hall will experience a 30-minute outage.
- The emergency generators will be operating for essential life safety measures and other critical areas within the buildings.
We are sorry for the inconvenience that these projects may cause and ask that you contact Facilities Management at (717) 872-3275 or Capital Construction at (717) 872-3282 if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation during this project.