Shared Content Blocks offer a flexible way of sharing content among multiple pages within a department website. These
- Use shared content blocks to organize and highlight your website's important content into reusable blocks of content. For example, you could have a shared content block for your department's contact information, or to highlight and link to an academic opportunities page.
Things you can do with shared content blocks in Cascade:
- Create a new shared content block .
- Edit and rename a shared content block.
- Add and reorder shared content blocks.
- Navigate within your department's pages and files through flexible linking.
- View shared content block versions .
Types of Shared Content Blocks
All sites within Cascade are given a minimum of two shared content block types: Navigation(Left) and Right Column. Some departmental and non-departmental sites may also be given shared content blocks to display upcoming news and events.
Shared Content Block Types
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide