Shared Content Blocks offer a flexible way of sharing content among multiple pages within a department website.
- Use shared content blocks to organize and highlight your website's important content into reusable blocks of content. For example, a commonly used shared block displays your department's contact information.
Things you can do with shared content blocks in Cascade:
- Create a new shared content block .
- Edit and rename a shared content block.
- Add and reorder shared content blocks.
- Navigate within your department's pages and files through flexible linking.
- View shared content block versions.
Types of Shared Content Blocks
All sites within Cascade are given the Contact Block shared content block. Many departmental and non-departmental sites may also be given access to various shared content blocks that can be used in the components area of the standard level pages. Some possible types of content blocks are:
- Contact Block
- Informational Callout
- Media Item
To learn about the content blocks associated with standard level components, visit Page Fields and Components.
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide