Pages are the primary means of storing and sharing information in Cascade. Pages are contained within your designated site (Titled by your department name).
- Use pages to organize your website's content into lower-level groups of related content. For example, you could have a page to highlight academic opportunities, or for a provided service, or for faculty contact information.
Things you can do with pages in Cascade:
- Create a new page.
- Write content using the Rich Text editor.
- Edit and rename a page.
- Organize pages hierarchically using folder ordering and sub-level navigation.
- Move pages while editing.
- Navigate within your department's pages and files through flexible linking .
- View page versions.
Types of Pages
There are several page templates available in Cascade. You may not have access to all of the templates, depending upon the needs of your department website. All departments have access to the 'Standard Level' template, which is the most commonly used template and provides numerous options for customization.
- Standard Level
- High Level
- Specialty Router
- Faculty or Staff Listing
- Faculty or Staff Profile
- Photo Gallery
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide