To update an existing file:
- View the file you want to update.
- Click on the Edit tab, located above the file preview.
- Drag and drop files into the box surrounded with a dashed line that is labeled 'Drop file(s) here or choose some from your computer', or click within the box to open your file manager and select a file.
- Click the 'Preview Draft' button at the top of the dialog.
- Once you have ensured that everything is appearing correctly in the preview, click the 'Submit' button above the preview frame.
- To update a file, 'Write' permission is required for the file.
- A file needs to be published after being updated in order for the public to access the newest version.
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide