To restore an older version of an asset,
- View the asset you want to restore.
- Click on the More tab, located above the asset preview.
- Click 'Versions'.
- This will display the list of the latest 20 versions of the asset, ordered from newest at the top to oldest at the bottom. You can click a versions's link to view the contents of that version.
- Click on the path of the version you want to restore.
- Click 'Activate'.
Screenshot: Page version listing
Screenshot: Page version navigation
All asset history will be retained
Restoring an older version creates a copy of that version. For example, if you activate the second version, a copy of the second version would be created. This copy would now become the current version.
- Asset History and Comparison Overview
- Working with Pages Overview
- Working with Shared Content Blocks Overview
- Working with Files Overview
- Working with Quick Links Overview
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide