To change the system name of an existing folder, 'Write' permission is required for the folder.
- View the folder you would like to rename.
- Under the More ( … ) menu located to the upper right of the page preview, click on the Rename link.
- Change the 'New Folder Name' field as desired.
- If 'Unpublish Content' is not checked, a copy of the folder with it's previous name will remain on the web server.
- Click the Rename button in the upper right of the dialog.
Links and other references
- Cascade will automatically change all internal links to point to the folders's new system name. These links; however, will need to be published to update the published website. See Publishing a Folder for more information.
- External websites linking to the renamed folder, or assets within it, will be broken, unless they are updated accordingly.
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide